skip to main | skip to sidebar
Gang Green

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight & Shopping in Dallas


I got to go to Dallas with friends to see the Twilight Premiere and do a little earlier Christmas shopping. It was a lot of fun and a much needed break from the day to day, not to mention that Tim had just returned from a 3 week trip! So let me just say that I was more then ready for some time to myself. We saw Twilight, which I enjoyed very much, of course it wasn't as good as the book, but how could it be. We stayed up late playing games, did shopping at outlet malls and ate way to much food. It was also nice to know that Tim was able to handle the kids without any problems, I even came home to a nice clean house. I will have to go away more often! Posted by Picasa

Posted by GANG GREEN at 6:51 PM  

2 comments:

Dana said...

I don't have friends like that here. It looks like you guys had lots of fun but I sure am jealous seeing you all together. I went out shopping with my sister and mom after Thanksgiving but we couldn't be out very long because of nursing babies. I am glad you had some time to yourself. EVeryone needs that!!!

December 1, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Tiffany said...

SWEET Twilight shirts. Where'd you get them? I want one!!!

December 10, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Us

My photo
GANG GREEN
We are a family of 5 that lived our life in Alaska and loved every minute of it. We enjoy fishing, hunting and the outdoors. In 2006 our new adventure began with a transfer to the Lower 48. We miss the beauty of Alaska but have learned that home is were we are together. We have explored many States in our Mini-Van and enjoy the opportunities that await us around the corner.
View my complete profile

Kendra

Kendra
Queen of Drama

Noah

Noah
King of Expression and Mischief

Lily

Lily
Sassy Girl always in Pink

Tim @ Australian Rain Forest

Tim's Travels

  • Aberdeen, Scotland (3 times)
  • Amsterdam, Netherlands (3 times)
  • Bejing, China
  • Calgary, Canada
  • Cork, Ireland
  • Dominican Republic
  • Farmington, New Mexico - USA
  • Gold Coast, Australia
  • Houston, Texas - USA
  • Lake Charles, Louisiana - USA
  • Linden, New Jersey
  • London, England (2 times)
  • Los Angeles, California - USA
  • Midland, Texas - USA
  • Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - USA
  • Newfoundland, Canada
  • Phoenix, Arizona - USA
  • San Francisco, California - USA
  • Singapore (2)
  • Star Valley, Wyoming - USA
  • Stavanger, Norway (2 times)
  • Vancouver, Canada (2 times)
  • Wilhelmshaven, Germany

Anchorage Alaska Temple

Friends

  • The Magic Beast and His Princesses
    13 years ago
  • The Crazy 8
    14 years ago
  • The Vaclaw Nation
    16 years ago
  • Little Miss Crafty Pants
    16 years ago
  • And Then There Were Four...
    16 years ago
  • Chadwick Family
    17 years ago
  • The Guymons Gossip
  • Christiansen Clan
  • The Quiner Seven

Blog Archive

  • ► 2009 (8)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2008 (23)
    • ► December (3)
    • ▼ November (9)
      • Twilight & Shopping in Dallas
      • Thanksgiving With Family
      • Tim's New Look!
      • My 6th Dinner Theater
      • A Golden Year 11-11-1997
      • Lily & Geeka's Speedy Recovery!
      • Tim's Elk Hunt
      • McCain & Obama Should Try This!
      • Happy Halloween
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (6)

Who is Visiting US?

 

Favorite Music