I was driving to the bank the other morning and looked up and saw this! Now this is at the corner of a busy 4 lane intersection that runs right through our town. Could not have asked for better publicity. Not to mention he is in the parking lot of Sonic, which is a very popular place to eat! I was panicing because I desperately wanted to take his picture and didn't think that I had my camera and then realized that I did, so I turned around and pulled into Sonic and got the picture and resisted getting a large diet coke and a super sonic breakfast burrito! That is a good way to catch some attention and GET A VOTE! Seriously, I would like to encourage everyone to get out and vote tomorrow Tuesday, November 4th! We all know that it is an important election!
13 years ago




1 comments:
Hey girl. YOu've received an award. Go check my blog out. Love ya
Post a Comment