
Well another Halloween has come and gone and I have survived! Mouse in a Trap, Speed Racer & Pink Fairy! Kendra's costume got rave reviews and all the hard work paid off. Lily loved being all in pink and she danced around all night, not to mention she loved wearing the make-up. As for Noah, he just loves everything Speed Racer! We had Trunk or Treat at the Church and then Friday night we had a Block Party in our neighborhood which was a lot of fun. The weather was about 65 degrees both nights and so we didn't have to wear coats or layer up like I use to when I was a kid! It was a perfect Halloween this year, just would have been a little better if Tim could have joined us~We miss him when he is gone~





1 comments:
OH my Kendras costumes is such a cute idea. I bet that was a lot of work though. I should have known that Noah would love speed racer. Tom was shocked this morning to see how big he has gotten. And Lily is just so cute and perfect for a little girl to be a pink fairy.
Post a Comment