13 years ago
Sunday, December 7, 2008
OU to National Championship
I have always loved to watch Football and any other type of sports. I have become a big Baseball fan since marrying Tim. Growing up in Alaska and going to college there, I never fully understood the craziness behind college football, until I moved to Oklahoma! Let me just say that I have never seen anything like it before in my life, football is everything. There is OU & OSU and you are either a fan of one or the other, period! On saturday, game day, everyone wears their teams shirt, hat, coat, hoodie, pants, shorts or any other attire that you own. After 3 years of living here I have to say that myself and all my kids own OU attire and wore them this past saturday in support of the big OU vs. Mizzou Game. Lily has a pink OU sweat suit and even her own OU cheer she has made up. We had the Vaclaws over to watch the game. Tyler is a huge OU fan, he has one room in his house that is a shrine to OU and was thrilled by the OU Mr. Potatoe Head that we gave him for his birthday, I have never seen such dedication. OU won 62 -21 and are now going to play the Gators in the National Championship! All of the craziness is very addictive, so all I have to say is BOOMER SOONER! GO OU! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
Posted by GANG GREEN at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Stephanie, my grandmother is in OKcity and she is a huge OU fan. If there is ever a game on she is watching it. Football is so much fun in the south. Everybody gets into it. The high school team here had a professional turf put in at the expense of the fans. They were the ones that wanted it. Everyone voted and they raised the money for it. It was astronomically expensive but they wanted to best for their players. I love it. Its so much fun!!
Post a Comment