Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lily & Geeka's Speedy Recovery!




Lily's biopsy went well on Friday! She made a quick recovery and we should get some results in 7-10 days! "Dirty Geek"made the trip with her and even got undressed as well and she got a "Star" in a box. But the thing that was the most exciting for her was the OU Chocolate that came with her lunch, which she is showing in the last picture. She saved it and gave it to Kendra. I have been fortunate to have very health children. None of them have hardly ever been sick with even an ear infection. So all of this has really thrown me for a loop, especially since Lily is my "baby". I was totally humbled in the recovery room looking around at all of the other children that were crying and suffering and she woke up without any problem and in no pain and no complaints. You couldn't even tell that anything was wrong with her. I am truely thankful for the Priesthood blessings that she has received and all of the support and prayers that we get from friends and family. Those prayers are why she looks the way she does not 45 minutes after her biopsy and worried that she needed to go to IHOP because she missed breakfast. Thank you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

I am glad that everything went well.The power of the Priesthood is truly a blessing. Keep us posted on the outcome. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Dana said...

I am so glad that everything went well. It is hard when you have a little one who is suffering. Isn't nice to have a priesthood holder in your home. I am so grateful for that. I anticipate the results when you get them.

Angeline said...

Oh, she's so cute, look at her smile. Whatever the problem is you've got some good hospitals to take care of her, and I hope the results come back with minor issues to deal with. She's a tough little cookie and we love her. I agree the Priesthood is awsome! Let us know what happens.