Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving With Family


We had a great Thanksgiving! My sister Sam & Kids came from Minnesota and stayed for a week. The kids played great together, the Hagels were nice enough to bring their Wii, which was a lot of fun. We went bowling, saw Madagascar 2 and the weather was nice enought that we got some time at the park. Sam helped me organize my pantry and spice cupboard, which is only a thing a sister can do and they look so great! In return the favor and transformed her life and introduced her to the Twilight books. It was a lot of fun discussing the books with her as she read them. Sam tried to teach me how to knit and I have come to the realization that this is one craft that I can not do and will not be mastering. It is extremely frustrating to me and I am completely uncordinated when it come to it. We did miss having Bob with us, he only has 1 week left in Afghanistan and then he will be home. I was thankful to have family in my home for a few days. FUN TIMES TOGETHER!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: