13 years ago
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
A Golden Year 11-11-1997
Yesterday 11-11 was Kendra's Golden Birthday! She was 11 years old on the 11th, she also just so happen to be born in the 11th month as well. We had a little party for her with the Vaclaw & Alhert families, which is always a fun time. She got all the presents she wanted, Nintendo DS (Blue)/ds games, new bed set (Blue), earrings and a blue Ribstik! Which between the DS & Stik I am not sure which one she screamed louder on. Very excited! I just hope she doesn't kill herself on the ribstik and so far the DS hasn't left her hands. This weekend she is having a slumber party!
Posted by GANG GREEN at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kendra!
Happy Birthday to Kendra. I can't believe how big she is. Soon she will be off to Young Women. Time flies. Tiff had her baby yesterday so they share the same day.
I did't realize that her and Aaron's birthdays were so close. Aaron turned 12 on the 5th. He got a ribstick or ripstick whatever its called too. He is being ordained on Sunday. Its very very exciting. I can't believe how grown up she looks. I am glad it was a good birthday.
Post a Comment