Monday, October 27, 2008

Life with Noah!



NOAH, NOAH, NOAH! These are some pictures that Noah took when he got my camera. He does this on a regular basis and I have others of them in the fridge, body parts and toys. The biggest story of the week is the Dish Network Remote in the Toliet! The story goes like this...... Noah paused his TV show so he could go to the bathroom, he didn't want Kendra to un-pause it. So he took it to the bathroom with him. Now I can imagine that the remote did not even touch the counter in the bathroom and he is trying to GO POTTY and hold a remote at the same time. HA HA HA! Next thing I know Kendra is yelling that Noah dropped the remote in the toliet and it is not working. Noah, still upstairs, is yelling that it was an accident! Noah was sent to his room for the rest of the night crying that it was an accident and me telling him it was because he took it with him to prevent Kendra from changing the channel. The next day I had to order a new remote and the sales lady applogized for the remote in the toliet which I found funny. We just got the new remote on Saturday and the kids are thrilled because the buttons are NEW & SHINEY! Last night at dinner he wanted more juice and I was encouraging him to drink water instead and explaining to him how I went for 3 weeks with just drinking water and no soda or juice. His reply was "Well that doesn't sound very good." Kendra, Tim & I just started laughing because he continually makes comments like that and he says it totally seriously and matter-of-fact.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dana said...

He is such a cutie. I wish we could see you guys. He is such a boy.