Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun in Stillwater

Last weekend Tim & I got to get away with Tyler & Amanda and go to watch an OSU westling match. It was a fun getaway! We did the 3 things that we have wanted to do since moving here. Go to an OU FOOTBALL GAME, Go to an OSU WESTLING MATCH and eat at ESKIMO JOE'S! Our experience with living in Oklahoma is complete. The cheese fries at Eskimo Joes were great and we got a free cup. I think that the only thing that is really famous there are their T-shirts. Which everyone in Oklahoma has one but we still do not. The westling was awesome and we got to see the #1 & #3 ranked Heavy Weights wrestle against each other, Missouri guy won. OSU lost the duel meet to Missouri, ranked #5 in the nation. It was Amanda's first experience at a wrestling match and she is not sure if she really wants her son to wrestle now but Tyler says that he will be. I loved it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dana said...

HOw fun. I am glad you updated your blog. Wish we could hang out.We miss you guys