Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Congratulations Kendra

Kendra auditioned for the Bartlesville Children's Choir and made it. She was very excited and did a great job on her audition. She will be performing with other kids her age at different events this spring and summer. After her first practice she came home and said that they were singing a song in Latin. I was impressed. She is going to be auditioning for the Wizard of Oz in April and this will help with that. She must get her musical talent from her Dad, because I can't sing and her acting talent from me. I am extremely excited for her and think that she has found one of her future talents.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly and John Maw said...

She is getting so big!!! How fun!

Dana said...

Congratulations Kendra!!!! DAniel made honor choir here in the 5th grade but after being in it he says its kinda lame because they don't do any fun challenging songs so It sounds like you have a good choir have fun with it!!!