Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snow & Cold

This was some snow that we got right before Christmas and it last for about 2 days and the kids didn't have any school. Well we woke up this morning and it snowed again just about the same amount and it was about 10 degrees but the kids had school but the bus was late so I took them to school myself. Now I know that doesn't sound very cold but it is cold for here and I was freezing all day long. It will be 50 or 60 on saturday, thank goodness. I have come to the realization that I have become a wimp since I have moved away from Alaska. I guess that is what happens when you get used to wearing flip-flops until october. I have actually been having to wear a coat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Dana said...

Do you know that when I view your blog there is something funky going on. There is all kinds of code and stuff at the top and nothing lines up. Anyway I would not call you a wimp we have been freezing our butts off here in the sunny south too. Its only suppose to get up to 50 and we are freezing!!