Well yesterday I had one of the worst experiences of my life. I had one of my back teeth pulled. It was the weirdest sensation having it pulled and a little scary. Luckily I was able to listen to my Ipod, I had a book on tape. My face is now swollen on the left side and a little painful but should be better in a couple of days. I will have an implant put in to replace the tooth in about 3 weeks which isn't supposed to hurt like the removal of my tooth. I was glad to know that it was not all for nothing......the tooth was fractured and abcessed. Tim was concerned this morning after seeing my swollen face that I wouldn't be recovered before we leave for our vacation next friday. I assure him that I will be and that is why I had the tooth removed now rather then after the vacation, I want to make sure I will be able to enjoy the food in the Dominican Republic!
13 years ago



3 comments:
Are you going without the kids?
Hope you recover quickly from the tooth pull!!
Hope you have a good vacation!! Have fun for me!!
Post a Comment