OK, so if you haven't read the Twilight series sorry for my banter but I have lost my mind and it is all Amanda's fault, she gave me the books to read. She was probably relieved when I was finished reading them because I wasn't calling her on the phone or showing up at her door to discuss what I had just read. I read the Twilight Series in about 2 weeks. I spent a lot of nights staying up til all hours of the night. Kind of reminded me of Angeline and her crazy nights. HA, HA. Last night I was up until 2:00am reading Midnight Sun, which is Edwards book. It is only on-line, I had to read it on my laptop and it was about 268 pages. It was well worth the lack of sleep. It was a totally new perspective that I never thought about. The Twilight movie is coming out November 21st and a bunch of us are going to go see it. Actually, it is all of Amanda's family, which is big and I am tagging along. Fun Times.
13 years ago





1 comments:
Still haven't read #4 so don't give anything away! You do kind of sound like a crazy person though, but is that anything new? :) (that's a smily face at the end of the comment, still friends?) :) (theres another smily face, do you hate me? :) (O.K. I'll stop!)
Post a Comment