Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Did The Tooth Fairy Come?

Posted by PicasaNoah lost his 2nd tooth a week ago. Exciting times. He put his tooth in his little tooth pillow and waited for the Tooth Fairy. Next morning, NO MONEY! I told him she probably got really busy. Next morning, NO MONEY! She is still really busy! Next morning, NO MONEY! After his panick and Lily's I told him to leave a note: Dear Tooth Fairy, please take my tooth, Noah. Green house 4:30 am, TF wakes up, puts on her glasses, finds a dollar, takes the tooth, signs the note and goes back to bed. Noah & Lily so excited to see the DOLLAR! 4 times a charm with OKIE Tooth Fairy, HA, HA!

2 comments:

Dana said...

The tooth fairy has failed to visit our home for as much as up to a week. I told the kids she must have been sick but you know what the case really was!!

Angeline said...

Poor Little Noah, The same happened to Boden, but luckily our tooth fairy leaves the money in the same sealed envelope as the toothe was sealed, so after 10 minutes I told him to go check the envelope, sure enough no more bump in there just some money!