Saturday evening we went to the Frank Phillips Woolaroc Museum for a fundraiser. I have been to Woolaroc a few times and it is amazing every time that I am there. It is the personal collection of Frank Phillips and holds many Indian artifacts as well wildlife, guns and the history of Phillips 66 Oil. We went with Tyler, Amanda and our neighbors Greg & Jackie. Tyler & Amanda have lived in Bartlesville most of their lives and so they know a lot of people but I was surprised that Tim and I knew a few people as well. There was a band and a neighbor told Tim he should dance and I laughed because Tim nor I know how to 2-step and that was all anyone was doing, seeings the band was playing only country music. One of the best times was watching people dance and getting the low-down of "who's who" in Bartlesville from Tyler. He really knows everyone and everyone knows him. The best time was getting to dance with Tim for one slow dance that didn't require us to move around in a circle or move our feet very far. It was nice to get out of the house and socialize with adults for the evening.
13 years ago




1 comments:
Yeah, I am finally online again!! Woo-hoo! Very nice blog, love the green wallpaper. Good job Steph!
Amanda
Post a Comment