Well the time has come for me to get on board and start a blog and let me say that it hasn't been without a little bit of stress. For those of you who have married someone with a normal last name and not a COLOR you are lucky. Not to mention a color that represents one of the most burning topics of the decade, Global Warming/Going Green. So it was a little hard to find a blog ID with GREEN in it that wasn't already taken and didn't represent a tree hugger/granola. Which any of you that know me really well know that I am far from either of those two things. Let me just say the GANG GREEN was Tim's genuis idea and after some laughs from friends (Angeline/Matt, thanks) I decided to make it our signature and so I hope that you guys-get it! We have a strange sense of humor in our house and I am sure you will see that from time to time if you haven't already noticed it in the discriptions of the kids. I hope that everyone enjoys WE BE GREENS/GANG GREEN as much as I enjoy reading all of yours.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Welcome aboard the happy world of blogging, Can't wait to read your posts and keep up with your family! Love you girl-it gets easier:)
So glad that you have a blog. I look forward to seeing your family grow up! Miss you!
Post a Comment