Friday, December 19, 2008

OVER THE RIVER & THROUGH THE WOODS......

Well, I should say over the woods and through the desert to Grandmothers house we go! Yes, we are off today to Yuma, Arizona to spend Christmas with Tim's parents and Sister's family. WE are very excited to be spending Christmas with family and not staring at each other for 10 days while Tim is off work. I think the final deciding factor for Tim was the gas prices, yes we are driving, and he didn't have to put up any Christmas lights or decorations. I know it is pretty sad that we have no tree or decorations in our house at the present time but after you hear about my last week I am sooooooo glad I decided not to mess with all of that. I have been in bed for the past week off and on with a severe head cold and on top of that I had to have a Root Canal fixed for the 2nd time. Yes, this one tooth was worked on 3 times and 3 books later. When I left the dentist office on thursday he gave me an antibiotic, steroids and pain killers, I have felt like I have become a prize fighter that has lost repeatedly. HA, HA! Luckily for me Tim has been home off and on and I have had a really good book/books to keep me entertained while suffering and feeling like death. There is nothing like a good book! Well I am feeling human again and we are all ready to go. I have to apologize to any friends that will desperately miss my annual Christmas card, YOU AREN'T GETTING ONE! I had the best of intentions but it just didn't happen this year! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL and I hope that the season brings you all the joy and happiness that you desire.

0 comments: