Sunday, October 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


Posted by PicasaWishing Christina a.k.a TUDA a Happy 34th Birthday! While reading this blog you should go to my Favorite music and listen to Stayin Alive by The BeeGees! Everytime I hear that song I think of Tuda because she love The Bee Gees. The only other song would be Back-N-Black by AC/DC, there is a story behind that but to long to blog! Tuda makes me laugh all the time and she is such a funny person. When I need a good laugh or I am down I just need to pick up the phone and by the end of the conversation I usually am in tears and my stomach hurts! We always have a good time when we are together and there is never a dull moment. Over the years she has given me the best sisterly advice! One of the top 10, Wax my Eyebrows! She is the one that always remembers the birthdays and holidays and sends the little presents to the kids. I have 5 sisters and it is fabulous! We haven't all been together at one time because that would be craziness but we all have our private moments together and those are UNFORGETTABLE! Thanks for the LAUGHS, TUDA!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Those pictures are so much fun to see!!! I love 80's picture of you guys. I think you guys are all in black.

GANG GREEN said...

Yes, the 80s were fun! Love the Hair! We actually had a lot of fun taking those pictures.